Staying home with the children on New Years Eve will not have to be a bore.It can actually be quite fun!There are many ideas to really have exciting night of New Years pleasure with the kids.We’re sharing our beloved New Years Eve activities for kids from our weekly linkup, It’s Playtime!
photo credit: kidsactivities blog
1. Catch a plastic bin or a large pan and then fill it up with a lot of party decorations and favors for a fun sensory bin.
2. Print out this set of three adorable New Year coloring pages. This is just a super easy way to have some fun and be a little joyous together with the kids.
3. Perform charades! Make a list of holiday words onto a sheet of newspaper, cut them out and simply take turns acting out them or drawing the hints.
4. Feel like you’re in Times Square with your very own sparkly New Years ball. Just a styrofoam ball, glue, sequins and rhinestones is everything you want.
5. Create a family time-capsule ! Decorate a shoe box and add things inside which signify your own year as a family group. Include photos, a listing of your favorite ideas, ticket stubs, etc..
6. Play New Years bingo on this free printable game board. Keep an eye on all the fun things that you see and hear during the evening.
7. Children sex noise, and New Years Eve is the best time to achieve that. Spread colorful bubble wrap on the floor and allow the kiddies pop it!
8. Create your personal fireworks. . .in a jar! This is just a safe, fun, and easy way to celebrate the New Year.
9. Learn about the Chinese convention of the Lunar New Year by creating a drum out of newspaper beads and plates.
10. Make the fun last all night with these amazing countdown totes . Fill smalls bags with tasks for children including a fresh picture, disposable camera, games etc., and label them to start at several times throughout the night.Join with your favourite kids activities later now!
For more ideas, please follow our facebook page!